The Alarm People are based in Hampshire and specialise in installing, maintaining and monitoring security alarm systems, access control and CCTV across the South of England.
Established in 2004, we pride ourselves in providing Alarm Systems with customer led solutions for businesses and homes fully supported by experienced engineers 24/7.
We can install integrated alarm systems, access control or CCTV to existing sites and new builds working from plan. If you already have a security system in place, we can maintain, alter or improve it, including upgrades for Digital Voice The Next Generation of Calling.
We can extend the scope your security system or CCTV to improve office, home, industrial unit, agricultural, outbuilding, garage and shed security.
As an NSI company and approved Hampshire County Council contractor, we offer police, fire and key holder response systems for businesses, schools and homes.
Some of our services include:
- Business security and fire alarms
- Residential intruder alarms and fire detection
- Perimeter security
- Monitored alarms
- Repairing existing intruder and fire alarms
- Servicing including 24/7 callout cover
- Access Control
- Digital Voice Next Generation of Calling upgrade
Benefits of a professionally installed security system include:
- Insurance approved
- Installed and maintained to National Security Inspectorate standards
- Options for monitoring and panic buttons linked to police response facility
- Fully supported 24/7 by experienced engineers
- Maintained regularly to ensure robust, reliable security
- All our systems meet British and European Standards and come with a one-year guarantee and service package which includes a 24/7 emergency call out facility.